Wow, it's November already. Here is my list and what I accomplished for the month.
1) Finally bind my zigzag quilt. DONE
2) Complete the red and aqua swap. DONE
3) Get ready for Amy's Blogger's Quilt Festival. DONE
4) Cut out fabric for the snowmen class I am taking. DONE (Class got cancelled)
5) Continue working on my pinwheel quilt.
6) Get the bento box quilt ready for the quilter. TOP DONE
7) Organize something as a giveaway gift.
8) Cut fabric for the retirement quilt. DONE (Decided to make Christmas tablerunner which I already had started.)
9) Think about what I am going to do with this quilt. DONE (Definitely worth fixing.)
10)Try to make a smaller list for November. DONE
The only 2 things I did not get to were the pinwheel quilt and the deciding on a giveaway.
Here is my list for November.
1) Work on pinwheel quilt.
2) Choose a Seasonal quilt to take to the quilter's.
3) Think about a giveaway.
See the list is much shorter!