Pages

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Wow, Wow! Red and Aqua!




I got my red and aqua swap blocks in the mail yesterday. I felt like Wubbzy (a kid's cartoon). I took a few minutes to ignore (hide) from my kids and looked through every single one. They are all incredible. I like all of the fabric and I was quite impressed at how many red/aqua variations there are. I was going to turn this into a Christmas quilt but now I think I want it all year long. I am going to put it together and then see if I still like the border I have chosen for it. I want to thank everyone who participated and Jane for organizing the swap.

6 comments:

Jane's Fabrics and Quilts said...

I think everyone did a great job! and I had no idea that there were that many red and aqua fabrics!! Have fun!

Ariane said...

I'm so jealous!!! I love these red and aqua blocks. What a great swap!!

Michelle said...

Those are amazing! I just love the colors. I'm going to have to put a red & aqua colored quilt on my list!

Myra said...

I'm gonna like watching you put that up on your display wall and play... Great color combo! 8-)

Julie @ Jaybird Quilts said...

that was fast!! i almost signed up for that one but wans't sure i had enough time.. now that i see your blocks i want them!

Quilter Kathy said...

It was fun to be in this swap, eh?
I have my blocks up on the design wall and might get time to sew them together this weekend.