Pages

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Creeping in ...

like a cat. As you may know, I like to make a list of projects to work on for the month. It started with the Spring to Finish and I have found it works very well for me. Well, this month I had 4 projects that I absolutely had to focus on. Then this past weekend another project crept in on softly padded feet. It was the kitty cat quilt for my son. I have had it hanging around for a long time. I had half the squares done. The problem was that the other half of the squares called for a large half square triangle, and I did not know what fabric to use for it. I had two kinds of cat fabric that I could have used, but they were intended for the border and the backing, so I would have to find something else for them. Well, after finally having my Spring Meadow quilt done, it gave me some much needed energy to focus on some of my older projects. Using my healthy quilt lifestyle, I dug into my stash and found the perfect blue to go with the quilt. Now I just have one more square to finish and the quilt can be put together.






3 comments:

Ariane said...

I love the fabric in this quilt top. All the little cats. So cute. I can't wait to see it all done.

Julie @ Jaybird Quilts said...

cute!! one square left... you'll have it finished in no time!

Mushyhed said...

Maybe I should start a list and actually get some projects finished! Loving your quilt. Looks great!