Pages

Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Arithmetic



I have the top done for the Arithmetic quilt and now need to add on the borders. I also have a couple of ideas of how I want to do the backing but I have not decided yet. I wish all quilts came together as easily as this one has. I pulled out an old UFO yesterday hoping the same will happen for it.




The first part of the quilt is 150 half square triangles and now I am just over halfway done. There are times where I have felt that half square triangles are my nemesis but lately I have been seeing them in a friendlier light.


Linking to Let's Bee Social and WIP Wednesday.

1 comment:

Louise said...

Arithmetic looks great! And I really like what I can see of the fabric on the HSTs. They are a pain to trim to size, but such a versatile shape. 150 is a lot of HSTs! :)