Calendar Update




I have been working on a few projects lately when I realized on the weekend that I had not gotten any further on my calendar quilt other than the blocks. I started auditioning fabrics to be the borders for each of the tiny squares. It has been fun to see them come to life. I will be having some time off soon, so hopefully I can get this little quilt done. It will be the smallest I have made.

Linking to WIP Wednesday at the Needle and Thread Network and Linky Party Tuesday at Freemotion by the River.

Comments

~Carla~ said…
OH those are so neat!! What a fun project!
pegsplace said…
Such a cute quilt! I look forward to seeing it all finished!
THis is cute and whimsical. It will be lovely, I'm sure.

Popular posts from this blog

Fabulous Friday Finish

Wildflower Baskets

Blogger's Quilt Festival - Picnic