Pages

Monday, February 29, 2016

Snowbound





It looks like there is the possibility that we could be snowbound again. In the meantime I have been working on my Snowbound. It has great to be focusing on one project. I have the stars done and now I am working on the flying geese. They are going faster than I thought. I have been working on another quilt that has an option of using flying geese in the border and now I am more interested in doing so. When I am finished with this quilt, I will relax under it with a nice cup of Hot Chocolate!

Linking to WIP Wednesday at The Needle and Thread Network .

2 comments:

In stitches and seams said...

looking good sew far.... I hope you don't get too much snow. It has been spring like on the prairies with a few cold snaps the last little while.
in stitches

Sarah Vanderburgh said...

Love the blue and the stitchery! Thanks for linking up - I hope you survived the snow. I'm looking forward to some of it melting this week;)