Briar Rose - WIP Wednesday






I have most of my blocks done for my Briar Rose quilt by England Street Quilts and now need to start to organize them in a pleasing manner. The first border will complete the design of the blocks. It was a nice quilt to work on this weekend. We had lots of sunshine. I have an idea of using this pattern again for a different quilt. I like how the blocks frame each other so nicely.I have been working on a few scrap quilts at the same time, and I feel as though there is an infestation in my quilting room. Scraps of all sizes are all over the place. It is a good feeling to be quilting.





 


My mother-in-law gave me a quilting gift certificate for Christmas. The shop was closed for the holidays so when we stopped to see her at Easter I also stopped in the shop. I aIready had the Nancy Drew fabric and was looking for other fabric to go with it. I really want to start on it but I would like to get a couple of other quilts done first. 


Linking up to WIP Wednesday at the Needle and Thread Network and Freshly Pieced.

Comments

Stacey said…
This is beautiful! Lovely colours and fabrics.
Nice use of lots of different fabrics. Very colorful and fun.

Popular posts from this blog

Fabulous Friday Finish

Wildflower Baskets

Blogger's Quilt Festival - Picnic