Pages

Friday, December 12, 2014

Christmas Countdown

The Christmas countdown has been on for me for a while. I have been a busy Elf making Christmas gifts. It is a fun thing to do and puts me much more in the holiday spirit rather than buying lots of gifts which I need to do too.

Christmas countdown

One of my projects has been making this advent calendar. I love Snowmen and it was a sweet project to make. The panel was given to me by a friend to make for my children. I added some stars into the night sky for quilting. I think this will be a treasure for years to come!


Linking up to TGIFF, Finish It Up Friday and Can I Get A Whoop, Whoop!

2 comments:

Lara B. said...

Your snowman calendar looks like fun! Happy holidays are more so when you get creative!

M-R Charbonneau said...

That looks like a Makower calendar -- I love them so much that I have three (one for each of my kids). Beautiful, Michelle!