Pages

Sunday, October 19, 2014

Always room for Love


Moda Love


I participated in the Friday Night Sew In. It always motivates me to get something accomplished. My Moda Love is now a quilt top. I found a fabulous fabric at my LQS that I am going to use as a border to turn it into a sweet baby quilt. It is great to get things off of my to do list and I find it encourages to me to keep going. I also found out that the family I made this for is now going to have a second. I will be keeping busy!

Linking up to Design Wall Monday!

3 comments:

Wendyb said...

and I bet it WILL be loved too! Thanks so much for joining in....you were our Friday Night Sew In winner this month....CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'll email with details!
sugary hugs
Wendy :o) xox

Quilter Kathy said...

Congrats on being the FNSI winner!

Lin said...

Congratulations on your FNSI win.