WIP Wednesday - Knitting, Redwork, Quilting




I finally got my sock done, so I decided to give myself a break and work on something else. I cleaned up my quilt room this past week and found some great projects.



I bought a table topper kit last summer, for my dining room. Now that my dining room is done, I can start working on it. I found it harder to trace some of the intricate red work patterns so I bought some Transfer Eze with my Christmas quilting gift certificate. It is my first time using it and so far I am very impressed.





I also finally got back to my Twister quilt. I put on the borders yesterday and started to cut. I always find it difficult to cut a block once it's made. It seems weird to have a completed quilt top in front of me and than cut it up again.




Last summer at the same place where I got my table topper kit I also bought some minkee fabric to use as a backing for this quilt. My daughter has been hinting that it is time for me to get it done, so I promised to start working on it again.

Check out what others are making at WIP Wednesday at The Needle and Thread Network and WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced.

Comments

amidthismoment said…
Looks like you've got a lot going on! And they are all such lovely projects, too. I find that I am very intrigued by redwork. I recently saw a gorgeous redwork quilt in an antique mall. I may have to try my hand at it someday.

-Bobbi

Popular posts from this blog

Fabulous Friday Finish

Wildflower Baskets

Blogger's Quilt Festival - Picnic