Pages

Friday, April 5, 2013

It's a start!





I have four of my log cabin blocks finished. I love how soft and sweet they look. I am using jelly rolls to make them, so I have been cutting the strips in half.






I have also been using this Log Cabin ruler by Marti Mitchell . I bought it on recommendation of my LQS last summer but really had not used it. I am finding it to be super helpful to cut the strips quickly. I have had this fabric for years, and I am glad I still like it. It's great to finally get to use it.

5 comments:

CitricSugar said...

That looks like the beginning of a really great Sunday afternoon nap in the sunshine…. So pretty!

Ariane said...

I love your blocks!! They look great!!

Stitched With Prayer said...

I love log cabin blocks and I am absolutely smitten with your fabric choices. Gorgeous colors!!!

Ginette said...

Your blocks are lovely! I love log cabin quilts! They are so much fun to make!

Kati from Kati's Quilting said...

Blue and yell9w, you can never go wrong! Those will be some skinny logs! :)