Pages

Friday, December 21, 2012

Finish it Up Friday and On The Needles

Winter time always makes me want to knit and crochet. Suddenly now, I have a few projects on the go, much like quilting.









I have the first sock done now except for darning in the ends.






I started crocheting this scarf this week.It is yarn that I bought last year at this time. It crochets really fast.





I also started and finished this Sashay scarf this week. 




I also started another one. My mother-in-law made me one for me, and I decided I want to make one. It is easier than I thought. This Youtube video from Red Heart Yarns really helped.



Hopefully, these will get done over the winter, otherwise I will have to do a UFO challenge for knitters and crocheters. Check out what others have  On The Needles at Patchwork Times and Finish it Up Friday at Crazy Mom Quilts.



2 comments:

Altax said...

Lovely patterns!!!!


Kids Games

CitricSugar said...

Those scarves are very cool! Your zigzag top looks so great, too!

Wishing you a very Merry Christmas! (