Friday, December 21, 2012

Finish it Up Friday and On The Needles

Winter time always makes me want to knit and crochet. Suddenly now, I have a few projects on the go, much like quilting.

I have the first sock done now except for darning in the ends.

I started crocheting this scarf this week.It is yarn that I bought last year at this time. It crochets really fast.

I also started and finished this Sashay scarf this week. 

I also started another one. My mother-in-law made me one for me, and I decided I want to make one. It is easier than I thought. This Youtube video from Red Heart Yarns really helped.

Hopefully, these will get done over the winter, otherwise I will have to do a UFO challenge for knitters and crocheters. Check out what others have  On The Needles at Patchwork Times and Finish it Up Friday at Crazy Mom Quilts.


Altax said...

Lovely patterns!!!!

Kids Games

CitricSugar said...

Those scarves are very cool! Your zigzag top looks so great, too!

Wishing you a very Merry Christmas! (