Pages

Friday, January 1, 2010

2009 Wrap Up

Well it has been a wonderful year. I started blogging in March and have gotten so much out meeting you and learning from you.



I participated in 8 swaps this year, with my 9th and 10th due in January.




I made 8 quilts along with wallhangings, table runners and a pincushion.




I am left with some PHDs. Hopefully, some will be done this month. The best part of my New Year, was getting up in the middle of the night and putting a quilt on my husband and children. It was a very proud moment for me. I am looking forward to what 2010 will bring! Thank you once again for all of your help and encouragement.



7 comments:

Ariane said...

You have made some beautiful quilts in 2009. I can't wait to see what you make in 2010. You have some wnderful blocks already. That will give you a great start for this year. I am going to keep working on my unfinished projects from last year. I didn't get as many done in december as I would have liked. Thanks for all the encouragement you have given me. I wish you and your family a wonderful year.

Barb said...

Wow....you have done alot....awesome!!!

how did you do the multi pictures/

Lee said...

all your work is beautiful and all recipients should be delighted to receive something from you. Here's to quilting in 2010

call me crazy said...

Beautiful quilts! Happy new year!

Myra said...

You've had a very productive 2009 Michelle! Good for you! I have yet to put quilts on my family... PhDs! I still have time!!!
Love the way you are showing your projects in this post! 8-)
Happy stitchings!

Quilter Kathy said...

Happy New Year! You have accomplished so much in 2009!

Michelle said...

Wow! Those are awesome!