Pages

Friday, January 25, 2019

Snowbound





I finished Snowbound last Spring for my guild Quilt Show.  It is a quilt that I changed my mind about a few times, and then ended up sticking with the original pattern True Blue by Minick and Simpson. It's a small lap quilt  48 x 48. I used a thicker flannel on the back. My husband has claimed it as is. It is the same colours as his favourite team and he uses it when he watches games which I think is great. I enjoyed the flying geese border more than I thought and would definitely use them as a border again.


Linking to Can I Get a Whoop, Whoop.

4 comments:

Sharon T said...

Fabulous! 💙💙💙

Cathy said...

Beautiful, beautiful quilt! Congrats on a great finish!

Louise said...

How great that your DH loves it so much! It's so satisfying to see our work appreciated and used, isn't it? Lovely quilt, and the wintery photo is perfect :)

Lin said...

What a beautiful finish - I love the colours. xx