Pages

Saturday, January 19, 2019

Bits and Pieces - Friday Night Sew In




I have been working on some bit and pieces this week and that continued for Friday Night Sew In. I have three projects right now that need small squares sewn together, so I have been working to organize and chain sew them all at once. I have been working on my Nancy Drew quilt, a border for my daughter's quilt and some 2 1/2 inch squares which I am now sewing into four patches. These have all been half done projects for a while and I am hoping to have them finished this year.

4 comments:

Fiona said...

Lovely colours….
Hugz

Karen's Korner said...

I often "production line" my projects. I find it saves time.

Maria said...


always good to work on a few projects as leaders and enders.. Enjoy !!!

Linda in Calif. said...

Now that you have worked on these 4 patches I bet these "half done" projects feel a little more done. At lovely colors to be working with.