Pages

Friday, July 21, 2017

Oh Cherry Oh!




I decided that Summer is a better word to say than Snow right now. I have my Oh Cherry Oh done and I am so thrilled. This has been a UFO for a few years and I am thrilled to have it finished. I found the border fabric last year at Quilt Canada. It was not cherries, but I liked the combination of apples and cherries together. This quilt is for me, and it is one I would happily use when it is not so hot around here.

Linking to Finish It Up Friday , and TGIFF.

4 comments:

Ariane said...

This is a beautiful quilt. Congrats on a wonderful finish!

canuckquilter said...

You found the perfect border for this quilt. I'd happily use it too, in cooler weather. Cooler weather tend to be grayer, too, and these colours are sure to brighten things up a bit.

Quiltin Jenny said...

What a happy quilt...it's just begging for a picnic in the shade!

Louise said...

It's darling! The border fabric looks just right :)