Interlocking Chains






I started on another quilt last week. This quilt is for someone special in my children's lives. Her favourite colours are black and white. I have never worked in just these colours before and I have to say that I love them. They have spark and vibrancy. My children are going to help me sew it, but I have to admit I got carried away and did a bunch more squares than planned. I love making quilts for others for this very reason. I never thought blue and orange were so beautiful until I made my niece's quilt and now I am in love with black and white. I would love to make this quilt for myself. Once again quilting has given me so much more than I give away.

Linking to WIP Wednesday and Let's Bee Social.

Comments

Louise said…
At first, I thought you had converted a photo to black and white from color! Looking forward to seeing more of this quilt. I don't have much black and white fabric in my stash, but the few times I've used it, I've really liked the results.

Popular posts from this blog

Fabulous Friday Finish

Wildflower Baskets

Blogger's Quilt Festival - Picnic