Zigzag Quilt


This quilt has been done for a couple of weeks but we have had such few sunshine days to take photos. It is the first quilt that I completely designed myself. It is also completely made of half square triangles which is something I have not done either.





 









 I also designed the back of the quilt as well. I had started with another design for the quilt but decided I did not like it. I kept the squares for some other use and then decided they would work well on the back so I would have a record of my designing process.



 



 Normally, I name quilts once I finish them but this one has been called Zigzag quilt for so long, that no other names seemed appropriate. It has now become my son's quilt.  I have a few ideas in mind for some other quilts and have definitely enjoyed the designing process.

Linking to TGIFF, Finish It Up Friday and Can I Get a Whoop, Whoop!


Comments

Marcelle said…
I <3 zig zag quilts! Your is beautiful.
Marcelle said…
I <3 zig zag quilts! Your is beautiful.
I love the blues! The back looks great and could definitely be used, which makes the quilt reversible. Fabulous finish!

Popular posts from this blog

Fabulous Friday Finish

Wildflower Baskets

Blogger's Quilt Festival - Picnic