Happily WIPing





I have been happily working away on my WIP for the past while. I am going to a retreat next month so I have been taking out some of my WIP to decide what should be done for them. As I look at them, I am figuring out how I want to finish them, and then I have started working on them. If I keep going this way, I may not have much to do for my retreat! (Don't worry there still be lots to do!)






 It is very exciting to seeing my quilts come to fruition. Hopefully, I can keep the momentum going!


Linking to WIP Wednesday at The Needle and Thread Network and Freshly Pieced.

Comments

Have fun at your upcoming retreat! Be sure to save a project or two to work on.
Definitely keep the momentum going. You'll have lots of nice finished projects.
QuiltSue said…
You're going to have some more great looking quilts soon.

Popular posts from this blog

Fabulous Friday Finish

Wildflower Baskets

Blogger's Quilt Festival - Picnic