Cable Socks - Off My Needles

Cable Socks



 Cable Socks



I am so thrilled! My cable socks are finished! They were very easy to make and I love how they look. They are quite warm, and luckly or not so luckly, there is still lots of time to wear them with the winter we are having. I have to say I have become quite addicted to making socks. They are so easy to take anywhere, fast to do and feel great to wear. I have a couple more skeins of yarns ready to go and I am eager to find my next pattern.

Linking up to On The Needles, and Can I Get a Whoop, Whoop!

Comments

They came out great! Love the color and they look so soft!
They came out great! Love the color and they look so soft!

Popular posts from this blog

Fabulous Friday Finish

Wildflower Baskets

Blogger's Quilt Festival - Picnic