Pages

Monday, January 20, 2014

One Word

For the past few years, I have chosen one word, and found it to be very helpful for me to think about throughout the year. The past years, I have chosen MYSELF, BREATHE AND RELAX. This year I have chosen the word:


FOCUS

When I did my Year End Review for 2013 I was amazed at how much I had accomplished and how many WIPs I had completed. I want to continue this and really focus on each project I am doing and really continue to strive to complete the goals and projects I have set for myself.



 



Here is one of my first projects of the year. My son needed a new pencil case, so I offered to make him one. He wanted it to be bigger so it could hold all of his supplies. He chose the fabric and I made it. I have to say I love his taste. Now my daughter wants me to make one for her.

2 comments:

Kati from Kati's Quilting said...

Believe it or not, I chose the same word for this year, for the first time since I've never done that before. So far so good, how are you doing? Cute first project, congratulations Michelle!

Bennett and Graves said...

This is my third 'word' year in a row. 2014 is Progress, used both as a noun And a verb. Good luck with your word this year!