Pages

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

WIP Wednesday - What I Would Rather Be Doing

I am a summer quilter and usually for me  I do very little in September, and October. Now that I am getting back into it again, I have all these great ideas for new quilts with fabric that I have, but first I need to finish up my summer quilting which of course are Christmas gifts. As well I would like to make some smaller Christmas gifts too.

So rather than working on this :





or this :






or this:









I am working on binding this quilt. The backing is a Minkee fabric. It is the first time I have used Minkee as a backing. It is quite soft and warm.








I will get it done, and then on to the other three quilts that need to be bound.

Linking up to WIP Wednesday at  The Needle and Thread Network and Freshly Pieced.


No comments: