Goodbye Friday

I got my goodbye gifts done. They were well received, which is always a nice feeling.




Boxy pouch


This was fun to make. I tried a stiffer interfacing than the last one I made. It was a bit more difficult to work with, but I love how it turned out. One of the things I love about making things is how personalized you can make it.



Pillowcase

The pillowcase turned out really well too. My son picked out all the fabrics. He has a good eye for it. I was so conscious about it being a directional fabric and I was so happy when it turned out because it was going straight up and done. I forgot of course, that it would be turned on its side, so now the flowers are going sideways.


I am happy to have this Goodbye Friday over with and done. Linking up to Finish it Up Friday at Crazy Mom Quilts, TGIFF and Can I Get a Whoop, Whoop.

Comments

Sara said…
In love with the pillow case!
Great bag and pillow case. Your zipper looks great! I am a little scared of those.
Even a partial success is a win, because you learned for next time. I try not to even buy fabrics with very definite repeats, because the print never lines up with the grain
Sarah Craig said…
Such pretty gifts! Whoop whoop!!

Popular posts from this blog

Fabulous Friday Finish

Wildflower Baskets

Blogger's Quilt Festival - Picnic