Pages

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Better than ...




A box of chocolates!


This was the lovely gift my dh gave me for Valentine's Day. I was hoping to get 10 binding clips so I was absolutely thrilled when I got the box of 50. They came in really handy this weekend as I was binding a quilt.





I also found this great fabric at my LQS this weekend for only $5.00 a metre. I was trying to find some backing fabric for my Christmas swap quilt and this will be perfect for it. The quilt has many colours in it other than the traditional red and green, so when I saw this fabric I knew it was the one!



4 comments:

Lee D said...

A calorie free Valentine's gift! That backing fabric is wonderful, what a great find!

Barb said...

He knew the way to your heart....

CitricSugar said...

They are the best!! I love mine and for binding, they're perfect. They are also wicked on thick seams and laminates… Enjoy!

Unknown said...

Nice & creative design. I just like your design.
Thanks!!!!
Coduri Postale Craiova