Pages

Friday, September 21, 2012

TGIFF- Abducted

Well, I have been abducted by aliens! Specifically ones with UFOs. Since Labour Day weekend, at the start of September I have gotten 3 1/2 of my UFO turned into tops. I really am trying to get most of my 2012 UFO Challenge quilts done by December. Here is one I finished this week.

Plan C 


This is my Plan C quilt by Miss Rosie's Quilt Company. It really was a Plan C quilt because I tried 2 different patterns with this fabric until I found this one that I liked the best.  Tonight for the Friday Night Sew In, I am hoping to get my 4th top finished. I am linking up to TGIFF! Hope you have a great sewing weekend.

6 comments:

Ariane said...

I love it!! You are doing amazing getting your UFO pile done. I wish I could do some sewing this weekend. But, I'm really sick with a bad cold/flu. I hope you have a good weekend.

Alyce @ Blossom Heart Quilts said...

Beautiful! It's a fantastic pattern - I'm a sucker for stars!

Jane said...

Fantastic - it's so pretty! And congratulations on getting through those WIPs!
Thanks for linking up with TGIFF.

Terry said...

It's beautiful! Congratulations on getting so many UFOs finished off! :0)

Julianne said...

Its amazingly beautiful, I love the colors you chose, so fresh and soft!

M-R Charbonneau said...

Yay! Beautiful colours! Congrats on another UFO finished. :)