Tea Time - Design Wall Monday

I was suppose to be working on my One Thing, One Week Challenge on the weekend but I got sidetracked by my August UFO.

 I have had it for so many years, and thought I would finally start it. I love paper piecing, so I am not sure why I did not start it earlier but I think the tiny pieces may have intimated me.





 It came as a kit, with pinks and blues, but I did not like the blues as much so I traded them out for some sage greens and purples.






I ended up having so much fun that I got 3 teacups done and started on the fourth. Check out what others have made for Design Wall Monday at Patchwork Times.

Comments

Ariane said…
These are so cute!!
Quilter Kathy said…
These are adorable! You will have a lovely tea time quilt in no time!
Nanette Merrill said…
Love your teacups and pot. darling

Popular posts from this blog

Fabulous Friday Finish

Wildflower Baskets

Blogger's Quilt Festival - Picnic