One Thing One Week Challenge : 9





I have one of the colour ways done for my UFO. I am happy with how it is turning out. I am participating in the One Week, One Thing Challenge this week hosted by Amy in hopes of having the second colour way of stars done by Monday. It will be a busy week this week, with a sweet girl's birthday parties, and I don't want to lose momentum. I also have something else I need to be doing quite soon. While I have been working on it, I have been trying to decide what type of quilt to show for my guild show coming in June. What kinds of quilts do you like to see? I have been thinking about displaying one of my swap quilts, along with one I make. I would love to show how collaborative quilting can be with quilters from so many different countries.

 

Comments

beaquilter said…
When I saw the picture first I thought you had these rail fence blocks as alternating blocks, then realized it was your floor, it looks good though!
Awesome! Love the colors.
Deborah

Popular posts from this blog

Fabulous Friday Finish

Wildflower Baskets

Blogger's Quilt Festival - Picnic