Pages

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Friday Night Sew-In

Well Friday Night Sew-In ended up being a little bit of this and a little bit of that.

First, I started working on one of my Love Is redwork blocks.





Then I worked with my son on his Halloween quilt. He is designing how he would like the borders to be.


Lastly, I got started on all of the half square triangles I need for my brother's quilt (336 to be exact).



It needs to be done in 2 weeks, so I am going to be a busy Canadian beaver for the next little while!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

336! no problem, you'll get that done... right?

Shay said...

Oh I made 200 of these at the beginning of the year and finally got them into a quilt top for FNSI this month. You put me to shame with your two weeks!

I might try to spread my projects around for the next FNSI! Looks like fun.