Pages

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Eight is Enough!




With everything else going on, I have not had much of a chance to talk about the red and aqua disappearing 9 patch swap I have joined hosted by Jane. I am so happy she has gotten Kindle. This is my eighth swap of the year and my final one for the year. I have learned so much from each one of the swaps. Next year, I will be working on putting together all of my swap quilts!

I have really been enjoying the Blogger's Quilt Festival. Already I have fabulous ideas for new quilts and have been frantically sketching them.

11 comments:

Barb said...

love your fabrics....Jane is pretty awesome isn't she???

Angela Nash said...

OOOhhhh, I love those fabrics you chose!

Ariane said...

I love these fabrics. They are gorgeous. I love these colors together.

Jane's Fabrics and Quilts said...

I am afraid to count how many swaps I have been in, but I do agree you learn so much form each. We have the same plan, to quilt all winter! I just love the fabric you are going to use!!! Have fun!

Kate said...

My son and his wife used these very same colors in their wedding earlier this year!! so funny. And now I'm planning on making them some dresden plate placemats to match their new china. I can't wait to see what you end up doing with them!

Thimbleanna said...

Oooh, look at all those wonderful fabrics -- I love red and aqua together (along with the rest of blogland LOL.) Love your zigzag quilt too!

Nanette Merrill said...

I love Red and Aqua together. Monica first introduced me to that idea. I wish I had time to join this one but I'll watch you from the sides.

Myra said...

Great fabrics! I look forward to watching this swap! 8-)
Happy stitchings!

Jane's Fabrics and Quilts said...

Hmmm, you are going to have to chnage your title!!!!

Shanna said...

Hi Michelle! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I am doing Jane's red and aqua swap too and I can't wait to see what everyone has put together.

CitricSugar said...

Your colour and fabric choices make me giddy - I love the combo and the quilts I've seen using it... Can't wait to see how it turns out!