Here was my list from July.
1. Finish Zig Zag Quilt. The top is done and at the quilter's.
2. Complete Halloween Block Swap. 9 patches are done and I have started on the spider webs.
3. Complete 4SQS Summer Block Swap. DONE
4. Make pincushion for the swap. DONE
I also managed to get my son's kitty cat quilt top put together except for the borders.
Here is the list for August.
1. Finish spider webs for the Halloween Block swap.
2. Finish Bento Box quilt top for my dad.
3. Start working on a baby pinwheel quilt.
By the way, Amy of Park City girl is having a giveaway of her new pattern for this bag.