Pages

Sunday, April 19, 2020

Friday Night Sew In - LBQ Mystery Quilt 2020









I spent my Friday Night Sew In working on my Laundry Basket Quilts - Mystery Quilt 2020. I really liked it when it started last month but I was not sure if I had all of the fabrics needed to make it. I had put it in my want to, but then when the quilt design was revealed one of the options Edyta Sitar showed was in pinks and reds, and I have a lot of those left over from the quilt I made for my parents, so I decided to get started on it right away. My daughter has become my fabric concierge and she picks out for me what pinks and reds should go together. I am so happy that I got to start this quilt.


3 comments:

Maria said...

Great start to the quilt and nice to have your DD help choose fabrics..

Susie H said...

Love your LBQ mystery quilt. I saved the directions and want to make it ..... one day. Lol!

Raewyn said...

I saved all the clues for this quilt too - I think it will be pretty in your pinks and reds.