Pages

Sunday, May 26, 2019

Stolen Kisses - Friday Night Sew-In




 For Mother's Day, I got this fabric and pattern. It has been a long time since I have made something completely from one collection but when I walked in to my quilting store I was immediately drawn to them both. Years ago, I made a Twister quilt out of the Blush collection by Basic Grey My husband had taken me to the shop to get a gift certificate and I ended up getting it and all of this fabric.





I spent the Friday Night Sew-In starting to sew all of the half square triangles. There are six group of colours and the first thing to be done is to get them sorted and then sewn in the half square triangles. I worked on some more yesterday and day so I probably have about half of them done now. It is fun to work on a project where all you need to do is sew.

3 comments:

Lin said...

Your fabric looks gorgeous so I look forward to seeing how this progresses. xx

Louise said...

Hard to go wrong with such pretty fabrics!

Barb said...

Oh...such wonderful fabrics...Happy MOther's day...what an awesome gift