Pages

Friday, February 1, 2019

Arithmetic






My Arithmetic quilt is done and has been given to the receipent. He was thrilled to receive it. I have to say that this is one of the funnest, quickest quilts I have made. The colours had special meaning to him and it was an easy quilt that did not require too much planning. The In Color Order's Modern Plus quilt tutorialModern Plus Sign Quilts, and some great suggestions to put it together faster by Crazy Mom Quilts all helped me greatly. My favourite thing still after all these years of quilting is to make something for someone else. I like being a detective and trying to figure out what would suit their personality and then putting it all together.


Linking to  Can I Get A Whoop, Whoop.

5 comments:

karenbbsnow said...

Awesome quilt. Plus quilts are so fun and quick to make. Love the bright colours !!

Louise said...

Hooray for successful detective work! This quilt is so fun and happy! I love the big swirls you used as the quilting motif. It looks like you did them kind of in a line, is that right? I'm not very good at swirls so I'm trying to figure out how other people do them so well :)

Barb said...

Oh wow, what a fun fun quilt

canuckquilter said...

So much visual impact in one quilt! It's great and not surprised the recipient was appreciative. Well done, detective :)

sandeep saxena said...


I have clarified my doubts through this. Everyone will benefit and thankyou so much for this article.
core java training in chennai
core java classes
core java Training in Anna Nagar
c c++ courses in chennai
javascript training in chennai
Drupal Training in Chennai
Photoshop Classes in Chennai
core java training in chennai