Pages

Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Happy Halloween Christmas!



My daughter is going as an Elf for Halloween and some of her friends suggested that she should use a big stocking as her Halloween bag. She thought that was a great idea so we went out on Friday afternoon to a Dollar Store to find a stocking. It did not have any huge ones, so she decided to make one herself. We picked up a tablecloth, a neck warmer, and some ribbon from the store, and she had some Christmas buttons at home. When we got home, she made her own stocking template and sewed it all together that night. It looks fabulous. I am trying to convince her to make me one now. Her Dad has told her that she can't use it as her Christmas stocking because it is so big. I think I will find her a gift that can fit in it.

Linking to Let's Bee Social

Can I Get A Whoop, Whoop

Finish It Up Friday