Pages

Saturday, September 22, 2018

Tic Tac Kiss - Blogger's Quilt Festival













My Tic Tac Kiss quilt is finished. My sister asked me to make it for a friend as a baby shower gift. She attend the baby shower today and let me know that the quilt was very much appreciated and her friend said that it would be an heirloom. I have had this pattern by Canuck Quilter for a while and had not had a chance to make it for someone, so I was happy to get to make it. My daughter helped with fabric selection and I used some fabrics from her stash. I made the heart using Cluck Cluck Sew's tutorial. I had the quilter quilt hearts all over. This was a quick quilt to make, directions were easy to follow and I will definitely use the pattern again. The size is 38 X 47. It was nice to make a quilt that I did not need the backing to be pieced.






It is wonderful to be a part of Amy's Creative Side Blogger's Quilt Festival. There are so many beautiful quilts.

6 comments:

Susie H said...

Your quilt turned out beautifully! Love it!! Had to chuckle since I recently started making a quilt by Cluck Cluck Sew myself.

Louise said...

What a lovely little quilt! Sounds like the recipient absolutely loved it. She even used the "H" word :)

Kaisievic said...

Very pretty baby quilt.

Susan said...

How lovely...gorgeous for a baby.

Cherie's Quilting Journey said...

A beautiful baby quilt.

canuckquilter said...

It's always a pleasure when a quilt is appreciated by the recipient. I'm glad you finally had a reason to use the pattern!