Pages

Friday, August 11, 2017

Calendar Quilt Finale




I am so happy! My calendar quilt is finally done! I did one block a month in 2015, put together the top at my retreat in November 2016 and finally finished the quilt this week. My daughter helped me pick out the binding fabric for it. She has become my go to helper for design advice. She suggested that I put it up in our quilting room and I will. I enjoy doing the paper piecing and I have a few more patterns I would like to do.

Linking to TGIFF and Can I Get a Whoop, Whoop.

5 comments:

Cynthia Brunz Designs said...

What a fun finish! I love the border choice. It really ties the quilts together. Thanks for sharing with TGIFF!

Ariane said...

Such a cute little quilt!! It'll go perfectly in your sewing room. Congrats on a wonderful finish!!

Louise said...

Very sweet! What are the final dimensions?

Pieced Brain Quilt Designs said...

It looks great!

Barb said...

Wonderful finish and yes...the sewing room is the perfect place for it.