Pages

Sunday, June 18, 2017

Sunday Scraps and Superman








I spent my Friday Night Sew In starting a new project. I got a jelly roll a couple of weeks ago and decide to make a rail fence pinwheel quilt. It turns out the jelly roll has many duplicate fabrics so I spent some time finding some fabrics to go with them.





Today for Slow Sunday Stitching I am working on the binding for the Lucky Stars quilt for my daughter's teacher. I can't believe the school year is almost over.

I would like to wish my husband a very Happy Father's Day. He is a Superman! Not only has he supported me as a Quilter for decades he also is an extremely supportive father of our daughter who is a Quilter as well. He drove us to Toronto and back in a day this week so we could see her quilt in Quilts Canada. It was an incredible show.

4 comments:

Janet said...

Wow! Nice opportunity to go to Quilt Canada and for your daughter to have quilts in the show! Yes I think your hubby must be a good guy.

Quilter Kathy said...

How exciting that your daughter had a quilt in Quilt Canada!!
Hope you enjoyed your binding yesterday on that pretty quilt!

Barb said...

Love the colors in your quilt.... How fun for your daughter.

Jocelyn is Canadian Needle Nana said...

The aquas are so pretty. I love your fabric box. Daughter is a chip off the old block! Wonderful!