Pages

Wednesday, May 17, 2017

My Lucky Stars



The top is done for the Lucky Stars quilt. I ended up doing most of the sewing only because my daughter has had so many commitments this past month. I am happy to support her as she supports me as a quilter. She is my lucky star. At one of her commitments she saw her Brownie Leader who we had made a quilt for and right away her Leader told her that the quilt was on her bed. It is wonderful to hear that appreciation as my daughter is very kind and thoughtful. The quilt has gone to the quilter's now and when it comes back I will have a lot of binding to do. My daughter and I are going to start working on some free motion quilting together.

Linking to WIP Wednesday, Let's Bee Social and Linky Tuesday.

1 comment:

Pam @ Quilting Fun said...

Love the colours in this quilt! Can't wait to see it quilted!