Pages

Friday, November 25, 2016

Wildflower Baskets



I had the best time ever last night. I had a mini quilting retreat with my daughter. We worked a couple of weeks ago on resetting up my quilting room so that her sewing table was cleared off from my stuff and we got her fabric organized and her sewing machine set up. Last night was our first test of trying it out. I worked on the binding for my Wildflower Basket quilt and she worked on a quilt she is making for a friend. It was so much fun! I got my quilt finished and she got a lot of progress done on her quilt.










I love this quilt for its colours and smallness. I love trying all different kinds of quilting designs and finding out that I like smaller blocks now just as much as I like bigger blocks. It is going to be even more special to me now because I finished it with my daughter!

Linking to Friday Finish,  and Can I Get A Whoop, Whoop.

2 comments:

Ariane said...

This is such a sweet quilt! I love it! The colours are so pretty. Isn't it fun to share you passion of quilting with your daughter! I wish mine would sew with me more.

Mary Marcotte said...

Love this pattern! Your colors are perfect for this project. I wish I had a daughter to share sewing and quilting with. Perhaps a granddaughter... (We have six so there's a chance!)