Pages

Friday, July 29, 2016

Fabulous Friday Finish







This is my daughter's amazing quilt which is why I am calling it a Fabulous Friday Finish. She picked out the colours, fabrics and pattern and sewed it all together. I don't know if I would have been so daring at her age, but she has an amazing ability to see what goes together. This quilt is for her, though I tried my best to take it for myself. She has already started on her next one and has that half way done.





I got my Autumn Moons quilt top done yesterday, which means that I got to start on the quilt with the fabric that my son had picked out for me. I have always wanted to make a quilt with leaves, and I love the combination of it with the quarter circles.


Linking to TGIFF, Finish It Up Friday, and Can I Get a Whoop Whoop.

6 comments:

Ariane said...

Your daughter did an amazing job on her quilt. I love your quilt top as well. Beautiful!!

Bonnie said...

Both quilts are great. I am drawn to the Autumn Moons quilt. (hope I got the name right.) Every where I looked there was something new to see.

Barb said...

What a legacy you have given your daughter, she did a fantastic job and I love love the colors. As for your Autumn moon....love it as well.

Yvonne from Quilting Jetgirl said...

What a wonderful quilt, and how awesome that she is already working on her next one. :)

Sandra Walker said...

Your daughter has a terrific sense of colour, good for her! Hey is that Canuck Quilter's Autumn Moons?! Looks great!

Lynette said...

What a nice contribution to TGIFF. :) I love her greens all together. Autumn Moons sure is pretty!