Pages

Friday, February 7, 2014

On The Needles





I got my sock problem figured out. I went back to the store where I got my sock yarn and the woman who works there told me that yes, socks can take more than one ball to make.



I bought another ball, and then couldn't resist buying another 3 balls of the same yarn in a very pretty colourway. I am back to knitting again and it will be perfect to do while watching the Olympics!



 http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-jdY-3TeNRnQ/T-_AXdrVFYI/AAAAAAAABIc/0eE8-4Lu2jw/s400/maple_leaf.jpg



Go Canada Go!



Check out what others have On The Needles!

4 comments:

Terry said...

That yarn you bought is so yummy! I love it! :0)

Ramona said...

Oooh... Both yarns are so pretty!

Dar said...

I really, really love the 3 skeins of yarn you brought home. They will make a great pair of socks or anything, for that matter.

Barb said...

Oh...love the yarn....