Saturday, December 10, 2011
Friday Night Sew-In
I ended up working on 2 projects. The first one is one of my UFO's for the year. I sewed some of the rows together, and then noticed some of my seams on one row were a bit off, so I decided that meant I was done for the evening.
I also worked the backing for another one of my UFO's. It is one of the first pieced backings I have worked on. The quilt is from my red/aqua disappearing 9 patch swap. I decided I wanted the quilt to have a border so I had some left over 9 patch squares which I sewed in a row. Now I just need to sew the backing pieces together. I hope you all had a good Friday Night Sew-In.