Pages

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

WIP Wednesday

I decided to take a break from making half-square triangles, and go back to working on one of my previous UFO's. I really like it now. I was very unhappy with my pattern choices at first. I am determined to get as much done for my UFO Challenge with Judy of Patchwork Times before the end of December. I will definitely be doing this challenge again next year.








Well, the scarf bug has bitten me and I have now started on a second scarf. This one will be for my daughter. It has definitely been relaxing for me to have my hands busy. I think I will move on to mittens once I have the scarves made.


Check out WIP Wednesdays at Freshly Pieced and  WIP Wednesday at The Needle and Thread.

10 comments:

FabricDonkey said...

I love the pattern in the first quilt! Nicely done. :)

What Comes Next? said...

your quilt is so lovely and fresh looking! and the scarf cozy and warm. Wonderful!

Michele Pacey said...

Love the quilt. I can't imagine not liking this. It's so pretty Michelle!

Leanne said...

Your quilt is full of wonderful stars, I think it will be wonderful when it is all done.

Lee D said...

both projects are wonderful. I have some of that fabric you used in the quilt. I love tulips

Marsha C said...

I'm going to be learning to make the stars next. From what I see now after I learn I doubt I will do more. I am a straight line design quilter.

M-R said...

Love the colours and pattern of your quilt! Well done!

My Sweet Prairie said...

Those are some pretty fabrics and pretty colors! Thank you for linking up. I hope it brings extra traffic your way. ; )
~Monika

Scrap,Quilt, Preach said...

I really like your UFO too. That block is very effective I find to use a lot of different fabrics up.

Ulla's Quilt World said...

Hi! Greetings from Finland! Your quilts are so fantastic! It's so nice to find other quilters all around the world! www.quiltworld2.blogspot.com
Yours, Ulla