Pages

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Cool in June



Well, I finally got around to finishing the binding on my Snowmen quilt. I am calling it Winter Wonderland. I have to say it is one of my favourites. I love blue and red in a quilt together and snowmen are one of my favourite things. So much so, that I finished the binding on this quilt before I have even finished my spring quilt which needs binding. It is nice to have it finished. I still use quilts in the summer and I will be definitely snuggling up under this one.  Tammy did the quilting for me and I love how she added the snowflakes.






Hope you are staying cool!

2 comments:

Myra said...

What a great finish Michele! Good for you!! Wonderful fabrics! Very "cool"! 8-)

Ariane said...

It's gorgeous!!! Doesn't it feel good to have a finish. Love it!!!