Pages

Thursday, March 10, 2011

UFO #1





I have not yet talked about my UFO for this month. It is called Mountain Mystery and it is from a class I took 2 years ago. Part of the cost of the class involved starter fabric and it turned out to be fabric that I had none of and definitely not my usual colour scheme. It took me quite some time to pick my fabrics and I am still not quite sure of my final selection. I have previously posted about it here and here. On the weekend I got most of my half square triangles sewn together. I have a few more background squares still to cut out. Last night I started working on making some of the mountains.Both my dh and I were uncertain about it at first but it is definitely starting to grow on us which is good because I was planning on keeping it for myself. I really hope to have the top done by the end of March.

1 comment: