Pages

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

March Finish




Here is my finished quilt for March. I made it using a jelly roll of Decadent Victorian. It is the first lap quilt I have made for myself in many years. I consider it to be my New Year's Resolution. I had it up on my design wall last summer when my children decided it would be fun to tear it down. Over the Christmas holidays I put it back together and sewed it. My friend Tammy quilted it for me. It has all the colours of my wedding in it so I call it Wedding Memories.

4 comments:

Jane's Fabrics and Quilts said...

Oh my how beautiful!! I love it!

Lucille said...

Oh my indeed!!! What a special way to capture and enjoy beautiful Wedding Memories. I love the design ... can't wait to see the quilt when I return.
Congrats on keeping your New Year Resolution through another month. You're inspiring me to keep up my Marathon a Month resolution too!

Nanette Merrill said...

I've made trip around the world quilts but strips around the world! Wow. I love it.

Jilly's Space said...

I LOVE this quilt!!